Sunday, December 18, 2016

Celebrating Christmas with a Thankful Heart

Celebrating Christmas with a Thankful Heart
Pr Annie Wong
18 Dec 2016


1) Be thankful always 




2) Be thankful in every season


Give thanks not FOR but IN all circumstances ! 
Choose to give thanks in the midst of the circumstances. 

3) Be thankful for it release the power of God





Reflections :
1. In what ways would your life be different if you lived every day with a thankful heart ? 

2. Share your experiences and struggles when you are able to thank God even during difficult times. What life lesson has God taught you during such difficult times ? 

3. Let's take time to reflect in God's presence this Christmas and count your blessings. Make a list of all that God has blessed you with and start offer your thanksgiving to Him.

My own reflections :-

1.  Stop comparing with others, be contented with what I have, count my blessings and complain less. Blog about my gratitude list.

2. At low time, stop complaining to God is a sign of maturity but able to give thanks ahead of the good promises of God is called faith in God. It is easier said than done. I have few such encounters and God has been faithful.

3. Things that God blessed me with in 2016 :-

  • Health restoration - the beginning of restoration through surgery and new lifestyle of eating.
  • Support of family & friends in my life through all the different circumstance.
  • My soulmate and partner, he has such a pillar of support and understanding of the change I am going through.
  • My job that gives me a sense of purpose at work.
  • God has blessed GB ministry and brought to another level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment